We invite you to share our home
Welton Manor is a beautiful country Georgian manor house. The house is framed by flower beds and a rose and lavender parterre, with a lake and island at the back. A tennis court and swimming pool is also on the property and available to use year round. Adjacent to a house is a 4-acre field, which is an ideal place to put a marquee or have drinks and activities.
We will work with you to plan your special day - be it a wedding reception, a corporate away day or a country escape. We are excited to open our doors to you.
Features of our Grade-II listed house:
- Grand 18th century oak panelled staircase
- Large working fireplaces
- High ceilings and mouldings
- Large sash windows with original shutters
- Decorated with oil paintings, oriental rugs, sconces and Venetian crystal chandeliers
Features of our grounds:
- Rose and lavender parterre
- Lake and small island and row boat
- Orchard with fruit trees
- Herb garden
- Swimming pool, tennis court and croquet pitch
- 5 minutes from canal for walking and boating